Free diecutting files

Thursday 21 November 2013

December Daily 2013

I decided to make an december daily this year. this is the front of my album.
I'm going to use a red SN@P album I had still lying around waiting to be used and the Joyous Collection from Authentique....There is only one problem....I have been collecting soooo much great ideas at pinterest , now I don't know where to start or what to do.... Absolutely did not make this easy for me..Am I going to use the pagepockets that I have with the album or am I going to use pages made of cardstock or maybe combine the both..really don't know yet. And than there is another problem a lot of you probably will know..I have to cut in those beautiful new papers..EEEEEEWWW...what if I make a wrong cut and spoil the papers...
For now I think I just let this lay on the table and going to make a card to get my mind of this "dillema".
The sentiment and snowflakes  are cut with my Sillhouette.

4 comments:

Erica ♥ said...

Ziet er weer prachtig uit !
Liefss Erica ☼

Sarah - Crea S said...

Het begin ziet er al prachtig uit! Ik hoop dat je er uit komt want ik kijk alvast uit naar wat je er verder van maakt!
Liefs,
http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

Margot said...

succes met je DD, het wordt vast mooi! ik ga er ook weer 1 maken dit jaar....

Anonymous said...

Sounds like me!